Welding turntable is mainly used for welding and assembling workpieces, and it is widely used in presser vessel production industry, petrol industry, chemistry, power stations, transportation, shipbuilding industry, steel field, and so on.
By attaching workpieces to the turntable, those workpieces are rotated to finish welding operation automatically. So it is an efficient way to improve the welding quality as well as to reduce the work load.
This welding table mainly consists of a worktable, a bearing, a base, a motor, and a speed reducer. And its worktable can be made according to specific requirements of our clients. Besides, some special welding turntables can be used in pressure vessel welding, round structure welding, and many other circular welding.
Welding turntable has proven to be a productive investment for any company seeking more efficient routes in their welding practices. Since weldingtable has become recognizable tools in today's places, manufacturers have developed different variations to accompany manual or automated welding tasks. While automated welding can be a costly investment for businesses, it can save money in the long run because of the efficiency and punctuality of every weld on the path to accomplishing a welding goal.
Features of Welding turntable:
1. There are six T-shaped slots on the worktable in order to fix workpieces tightly.
2. Six stiffeners are welded on the rear side, thus the rigidity is largely improved and the deformation rate of the worktable is greatly reduced.
3. Worm gear box is adopted by this welding turntable.
4. It adopts stepless speed regulation method to ensure its reliable and stable performance.
5. It is easy to control and maintain, and it can meet various welding requirements of users.
6. The base is firm enough to ensure this machine stable turning.